Revive Your YouTube Channel in 2024 Workshop
A 90-minute workshop on How to Revive Your YouTube Channel in 2024. By the end of this workshop, you will learn how to shake the dust off your old YouTube channel and leverage it for your business -- the low-lift marketing way.
Registrants also receive a 30-day free trial to the Low-Lift Club™ Marketing Community. Gain access to monthly group strategy sessions, co-working calls, an always-expanding training library, and more!
🗓 Date: January 16th, 2024 at 2pm EST
Here's what we will cover:
- When to make a new channel vs using your older channel
- What your first videos should be to boost views and engagement when coming back to YouTube
- How to easily find new ideas that will grow your channel and your business
- Setting new goals for your YouTube Channel that will keep your momentum going
- What analytics or data can you gather from the previous channel's performance to inform your revived YouTube strategy
- What resources and support can you allocate to maintain consistent content creation and engagement on the platform?
- How to promote your revived channel across your existing marketing platforms
- What metrics or benchmarks will you use to measure the success of your revived YouTube channel?
- How to integrate the YouTube channel into your overall business strategy and sales funnel to maximize its impact on your business growth?
There will be live Q+A so bring your questions and get them answered by Jamar!
A replay will be available in the community training library.